Use of CERN audiovisual media denotes agreement with the following terms:
- CERN provides the image free of charge for educational and informational use.
- The image is provided “as-is” and the user shall hold CERN free and harmless in connection with its use.
- CERN is to be credited as the source of the image.
- CERN retains copyright in the image. Download and use of the image does not amount to a transfer of intellectual property.
- The image may not be used in a misleading, inappropriate or offensive manner, in a military context, in advertising or promotion, or in a manner that suggests any kind of endorsement by CERN or its personnel.
- The image may not be sold, distributed or otherwise made available for use by third parties.
- The CERN logo is legally protected. CERN’s prior written approval shall be obtained for its use or for the use of any image primarily featuring the logo.
- CERN reserves the right to alter or delete images without notice.
Please contact us by using the contact form if you have any questions or comments with respect to CERN content; if you are unsure whether your intended use meets these terms; or, if you seek permission for use of the CERN logo or any other use that does not fall within these terms. CERN appreciates your interest in its work. More information about CERN is available at www.cern.ch.
Copyright abuse should be reported using the contact form.